178a Glyn Road
London, E5 0JE
E5 Darkroom: Conditions of Use – Coronavirus Update
UPDATED 2nd January 2021
Hello! Unfortunately, we are temporarily closed….again! But we shall be re-opening soon! In the meantime, please make yourself aware of our conditions of use, for when we do open our doors again!
Please make sure you are aware of the following rules below:
1) Do not come to E5 if you or anyone you live with have had Coronavirus symptoms within the last 14 days.
2) We require the wearing of a face mask/covering whilst working at E5 to reduce the risk of passing on the Coronavirus. Do not bring in gloves, we will provide you with our own disposable pairs when you arrive.
3) On arrival, wash your hands using the facilities provided. Repeat this process after blowing your nose, sneezing or coughing, and when leaving the premises.
4) Strictly no guests, friends or non-members are to be granted access to the facilities .
5) We will permit a maximum of 2 people in the Black and White Darkroom, and 1 person in the Colour Darkroom.
6) Whilst working at E5 you should endeavour to maintain a safe distance (2 metres) from any users, and ensure the ventilation fan is switched ‘On’ at all times
7) Before leaving E5, please wipe the enlarger handles and any other equipment you have been using with the sanitizer provided.
8) Should you experience any symptoms of coronavirus within 14 days of using E5, please inform us immediately.